Marvel Super War is a free-to-play, Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game that challenges you to participate in 5 vs 5 battles using characters from the Marvel universe. Currently, Game has more than 50 heroes and the number is growing so fast as MSW is releasing a new hero every 2nd week. Today we will discuss all the possible ways to earn coins in the marvel super war.
Coins or you can say golds are the most basic and ubiquitous currency in the game. With Coins, you can buy new heroes. There are different ways to earn coins in the game. and you don’t really need real money to get these coins. But there is a limit on earning coin from the ranked or normal match. that we are not sure about but it’s somewhere around 6-8k per week.
Marvel Super War Coin Limit (Weekly) – 6-8k
How to Earn More Coins/Gold in Marvel Super War
So here the list of all possible ways to earn Coins in Marvel Super war.
- Complete All mission in Gauntlet (One time only)
- Collect your Beginner Sign Rewards/ then Weekly Sign-In (weekly)
- Play ranked and regular matches (Weekly Limit)
- Complete Your Basic and Advanced Training in the game (One time Only)
- Complete Your Daily Missions & Quests (Daily)
- Level up and get Coins Rewards (Leveling up gives you 288 coin per level, and every 5 levels (5, 10, 15, 20, etc) the reward is increased to 388)
- Complete your all Necessary Achievement in the game
- Try to earn from the museum (Requires Dark Star or Brilliant Casket)
These are the currently available ways to earn free coins in the marvel super war. other than that you can complete tasks in seasonal or festival events to earn more gold.